www.office.com/setup | redeem your product key | Office.com/Setup
To get Microsoft Office 365 Setup, users can install the setup by going to the following website - office.com/setup. To go to this website, users must launch their Internet browsers and type the site address in the URL bar and then hit enter. Just move the cursor to the URL bar and type the address. When the website loads, it will require the user to sign in to their Microsoft account. To log in to the user account, enter the username and password and click on Sign In. Install the setup and then activate the Microsoft Office suite by entering the 25 character alphanumeric product key. The product key will be written on the back of the retail card. If the suite has been purchased through the website, the activation code will be present in the order confirmation email.
MS Office Setup Versions
The very first version of Microsoft Office was released for Macintosh in 1989. A year later Office 1.0 was released for Window systems. Ever since then, a number of new versions of Microsoft Office have been issued. Microsoft Office offers an assortment of software, application, and services which come with various versions and added features. Microsoft Office's latest versions that is Office 365 is very popular amongst businesses. Microsoft Office 2016 is the most recent desktop version of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office 2019, an upcoming version of Office suite, is geared up to release in 2018. All the Microsoft Office suites come with three necessary applications- Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Microsoft Office 2013, Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2007, and Microsoft Office 2003 are some other popular versions of Microsoft Office suite.
Provide customer-oriented solutions to satisfy customer needs.
Less burden than purchasing an office suite thanks to reasonable licensing cost.
Use across PC or mobile device without place and time barriers.
Office Setup Product Installation and Activation
Before you install a copy of Microsoft Office suite, make sure that the device meets the minimum requirements. Moreover, remove any older versions or applications of Microsoft Office before downloading and installing a new version. Here are the minimum requirements for Microsoft Office Setup:
- Operating System: Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32 Bit, Windows 8 32 Bit, Mac OS X, Window 10 64-bit
Follow the procedure given below for the proper installation of Office Setup / www.office.com/setup:
- To get Microsoft Office on your computer, you need to purchase a key from the local store available at your place or you can but it online.
- Unpack key card , turn on your computer.
- Open up your browser Google Chrome.
- All the browsers will work. Recommended (Google Chrome).
- Type www.office.com/setup in your address bar and press Enter.
- A page will open with two options (Login / Signup).
- If you already have a Microsoft account then simply login into your account.
- If you do not have an account then create new account.
- You can create your account with your existing email address as well.
- Once you have done all this, you will finally see your account page where all your account information will be displayed.
- In your account section you will see an area where you have to enter your product key.
- Enter 25-digits product key in the above boxes, each column can hold 5 digits.
- Click on Next.
- After you click on Next button, installation screen will come up on your screen.
- Click Install.
- A downloadable Setup file named as officesetup.exe will be start installing.
- Once the file downloads, there will be two options (open and save).
- Click on Open.
- open officesetup.exe, it will start fetching the Office and files from the Microsoft Server over the internet.
- The size of these files are will be. approx 2GB.
- Downloading time will depend on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, it will start installing Office on your Computer.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the application.
- Click on every permission it might ask for.
- Click on yes it will install Office applications like Ms-Word, Ms-Excel,Ms-powerpoint, Ms-Access etc.
- Once you open the application, you will see Activate button on the top of work place.
- Click on Activate Button.
- If you are already Logged in, your product will be activated. otherwise you have login first.
Product And Features
Word is a full-fledged word processing application available for systems running Windows and MacOS. It was first released in 1983 and has now become the top choice of all people.
Microsoft Publisher is a desktop publishing application. Users can create professional-looking brochures, newsletters, circulars, notices, banners, and whatnot by using it on Windows OS.
Microsoft Outlook is an email application available for Windows and MacOS. It is one of the most trusted email apps across the globe. It is incredibly user-friendly and advanced.
Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation application available for Windows as well as MacOS. Create engaging slides with videos, audios, and insert graphics and effects with PowerPoint.
In Microsoft Excel, see, edit, and make spreadsheets. There are endless numbers of rows and columns. Increase your work productivity while decreasing manual error with Excel.
Microsoft OneNote is a free-form application which is used for creating notes. It is available for Windows computers, Windows phones, and tablets. You can also create voice notes on this app.
With Microsoft OneDrive, users can share files, store stuff, and access their data from anywhere and anytime. All they need is a secure internet connection. Now, you can stay connected always.
Microsoft Access is a very popular tool for DBMS which is available for Windows operating systems. Ease your work and boost your business productivity by working on Microsoft Access.