For all organizations, big and small, the output of their new workforce depends upon the basic productivity suite of presentation, spreadsheets, word processor, and email management. However, since the organization staff is becoming increasingly portable, the basic productivity suite has had to modify and improve to meet new demands. For this reason, Microsoft updated Office 365 to be a cloud-based collaboration suite quick to get tasks accomplished anywhere and anytime.
MS Office 365 is a desirable office tool-set for a majority of enterprises. Moreover, Office 365 is the one to set the bar for other competitors. You can get Microsoft Office 365 right now by going to office.com/setup. If you get it now, the programs will be upgraded to Microsoft Office 2016 version. When the Office 2019 version gets released for the general public, the programs will get updated to that.
Downloading Steps for Office 365 Setup
After purchasing the Office 365 setup, you will get an activation code. Here are the steps for downloading Office 365 setup on your system:
- In the internet browser, go to www.office.com/setup.
- In the webpage, click on Option.
- A webpage containing a list of “Office Products” will surface.
- In the “Office Products” webpage, look for the “Office 365” suite.
- You may browse the list until you find it for press Ctrl+F and type Office 365 in the box.
- Below Office 365, the minimum requirements will be given. Make sure that your system meets them.
- Click on Buy Now and Download.
- If you are not signed in, then enter your username and password.
- You may create a new account if you do not have any.
- Just make the payment for the Office 365 product,
- You will receive the activation code in the registered email account.
- Now, simply click on the Download button.
- Allow the download to get complete.
Installation Steps for Office 365 Setup
Find the step-by-step installation process for Microsoft Office 365 setup:
- You must head to the Folder where you downloaded the Office setup file.
- If you set the default location, then go to Downloads.
- Find the Setup.exe file and double-click on it.
- In the prompt that appears on the screen, click on the Yes button.
- Allow the installation process to commence.
- When the installation process is successful, click on the Finish button.
Activation Steps for Office 365 Setup
Microsoft Office 365 can be activated by following the steps given here:
- Go to Start and click on Programs. Now, launch any Office 365 program.
- The Activation Wizard comes up when the user launches an Office app for the first time after installation.
- In the Activation Wizard, click on Activate.
- Now, you will be given two options. One is to activate Office 365 over the internet, and the other is to activate it via telephone.
- Select the former option.
- Proceed to the following step by clicking on Next.
- After that, just enter the 25 characters alpha-numeric product key for Office 365.
- Follow the directions on the screen.
- Your activation is successful.
Microsoft Office 365 Applications and Services
Microsoft Word is a word processing app that can be used for a variety of operations for all kinds of settings, whether home or work. You could be an aspiring writer working on your first draft or a veteran office goer typing out multiple applications daily, Word can cater to all your needs. With a click of a few buttons, you can create, edit, format, view, and share the documents easily.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet tool that allows users to create formulas, analyze data, compute complex calculations, and create graphs and tables. Whether you are working in accounts or monitoring attendance at your workplace, Excel spreadsheets can be customized as per your requirements. You can easily use this data to present it graphically through charts, graphs, and tables.
Microsoft Powerpoint is a presentation application through which you can create, view, and edit presentations in minutes. Powerpoint is a powerful tool that allows you to make simple or complicated multimedia presentations that can effectively help you put your point across. With Microsoft Powerpoint, no educational lecture or a board meeting would stay boring.
The Internet has made the world a smaller place and distance has become just a number since the advent of Skype. Skype is an application that allows you to make calls through VoIP, all you need is a stable and working internet connection (and Skype credits in some case). You could make audio or video calls to other Skype users free of charge! Plus, the Instant Messaging feature is an excellent way to stay connected.
OneNote is a digital notebook for you to record down all your thoughts, whether you feel like typing, writing, drawing, or storing audio clips. You could even use it as an organizer for your professional settings, which is strengthened by the collaboration feature on the app. Create voice notes if you do not feel like typing. So when it comes to creation, it can all start with OneNote!
If you are looking for a platform where you can connect your email accounts, files, and calendar entries, then Outlook will have you covered. It is a handy tool to stay organized, productive, and connected to your personal and professional world. Hence, use it for emailing people, scheduling meetings, sending e-vites, coordinating calendar, planning events, and much more.
With Microsoft Publisher, you can be your own graphics designer. You can create professional looking customized brochures, flyers, newsletters, invitations, business cards, postcards and more! If creativity is not your cup of cake, you can make use of the pre-installed templates to save your time as well as energy. Moreover, you can do this without having to hire a professional!
In the digital world, storing backups of all files, documents, photos, and videos is an essential requirement. OneDrive is just the tool to do exactly the same. It not only keeps all the data in a secure system but it also allows you to access and share it with just about anyone. OneDrive offers file hosting services, and you can access or share your data and personal information from any device!