Microsoft Office 2019 is a standalone version of MS Office, and unlike cloud-based, it’s a perpetual release of Microsoft. In MS Office 2019, you can simply manage your contacts, time, and emails with the help of advanced features like Focused inbox, Focused mode in MS Word, and also the Travels and Summary cards in outlook. Thus, it has been one of the rare versions of any productivity suites that you pay for once, and own forever, since its one-time purchased subscription is accessible to only single device, which means you cannot use its subscription plans to other computer devices if it’s already being used in one. Purchase Office 2019, 365 and more MS Office Setups from office.com/setup to get best version of each programs. However, in the previous release, Office 365 subscription plans could be used in different devices at the same time.
Microsoft Office 2019 New features
With the release of Office 2019 Microsoft brought a number of a few new features that are worth knowing about; although some of those new features may have been noticed in Office 365, yet several new features as listed below can be considered as the key behind Office 2019’s rising popularity.
MS Word in Office 2019
Get your work done with ease
- Word Translator
- Focus Mode in Word
- Better inking functionality
- Accessibility improvements
- Customizable Office ribbons
MS Excel in Office 2019
Execute the advanced data analysis
- Funnel charts and 2D maps
- Just arrived: New Excel functions (TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, SWITCH)
MS Outlook in Office 2019
Start managing your email like a pro
- Focused inbox
- Email templates
- Read and delivery receipts
- Office 365 Groups in Outlook*
- Travel and delivery summary cards
- Send Later to keep or schedule your emails’ delivery
MS PowerPoint in Office 2019
Start creating even more impactful presentations/contents
- 4K video export
- Morph transition feature
- Better roaming pencil a new case
- Play in-click sequence in MS PowerPoint
- Enter and manage the Icons, SVG, and 3D models
Where to Find Your Office Product Key?
The Office product key is made of the combination of 25-digits alpha-numeric characters. This Office activation key comes along with the Office product you buy whether from the Online source or the Offline. Example for Office product key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
- Online Mode: If your Office setup has been downloaded from the Online method (recommended), you then need to go to www.office.com/setup and redeem your Office product instantly. However, it’s always highly recommended to download Office method in order to make sure that you get the most recent version of the Office Setup you have paid for. After purchasing Office through the Online method and making payment from your Card, you need to check your Email ID, which is associated with Office, in which you got the 25-digit activation key.
- Offline Mode: If your Office Setup has been purchased from a retailer (any of your nearby retail shop), then your Office product key is more likely to be found on the Office retail card you get along with the Office product you purchase offline. Or else, you may see it on the packaging box you got during purchase.
Note: if you got the Office suite already (by default) installed on your device, you can quickly locate it on the Certificate of Authenticity and start using right after activating it.
Prerequisites for Office 2019
Before you begin with the Office setup, these are the system requirements you first need to check out for Office 2019 installation:
- 4GB of RAM (2GB for the 32-bit version.)
- DirectX 9 or later.
- And at least a dual-core processor in good condition on your device.
Note: However, the prerequisites for Office 2019 installation aren’t a difficult thing to understand, yet you are recommended to have the newest version Windows 10 running on your computer device to avoid interruption in the installation process and get the most of all the new features present in Office 2019.
Steps for Office 2019 Downloading, Installation and Activation
- First of all, go to www.office.com/setup and tap on the Sign-in button if you aren’t already signed-in.
- Then make sure you sign in with the account that has been associated with the Office version you want to download.
- Also, you should know that this account can be a Microsoft account, or school or work account.
- After signing in, you need to go to the “My Account” page.
- Snow, you need to select the Office product you want and then tap on the Download button.
- Make payment and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
- This will begin the downloading process of your Office setup file on your device.
- After the downloading is finished, go to your device’s default download folder where you have downloaded the Office product file setup.
- Then launch the Office setup file depending on your browser.
- After launching the file, you need to tap “Yes” when the User Account Control appears on the screen saying “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”
- And now, the steps mentioned above will begin the installation process.
- Simply tap the “Close” button when the installation process is finished.
- After installation gets completed, you need to follow a few on-screen instructions in the window to find the Office Application you have installed.
- At last, you need to click “Accept” and then “Agree” button to approve all of the License terms,
- That’s all! You can now start using your Office application right away by tapping it to open and enjoy the Office productivity suite on your device.
If you need to any help regarding Activation, visit office.com/setup to get any of your issues solved by taking the experts’ advice.