We have no words to say thanks for ever-increasing the dependency on the internet, and we all spending enough time on our Windows PCs. But no doubt, it is getting annoying to see the same wallpaper on the computer screen especially when we are doing the same work every day.
Well, you can refresh yourself by auto changing the wallpaper. It is an excellent concept to turn attention to pictures that you will like.
Now the concern is how to change wallpapers on the Windows PC. But no need to think anymore about it. Wallpaper Change Scheduler will help you to complete this task. One more thing about this app: it is free software for the Windows 10 PC.
So in this post, we will talk about some simple steps that will help you to change wallpaper automatically in the Windows 10 PC.
More about the Wallpaper Change Scheduler
It is free software that will help you to change your screen wallpaper automatically in Windows 10 PC. It’s some of the amazing features will help you to schedule wallpaper changes on your desktop on the daily or weekly basis. With the help of this, you can also change the wallpaper on the movement of the mouse.
On best thing is, it will support all of the Windows versions and needs the basis .NET. Framework 4 to be installed on your Windows PC. Memory and storage of this feature is also basic so you have no need for more space to install in on your Window PC. It will hardly need a disk space of 1MB and 512MB of RAM to operate on your Windows PC.
Steps to install Wallpaper Change Scheduler in Windows 10:-
- You can download this feature from its official website.
- To use this app, you need to install this app first.
- To download file setup and execute it, and you will need 849 KB.
- It will take maximum 5 minutes to complete the installation process.
- After installation of this app, click onto the system tray at the bottom right-hand corner of your computer screen to locate this installed icon of the Wallpaper Change Scheduler.
Know about the User Interface
The simplest things about the UI that it’s very simple to understand and no need to knowing where to begin with. However, all o the task is very easy as you move ahead. Let’s discuss how to use this feature on the Windows PC.
Steps to use Wallpaper Change Scheduler on the Windows PC:-
- First, click on the “Add Event” option; it will open a window with a pop-up on your screen.
- Then select the Trigger that you want to see on your Wallpaper.
- Each of the triggers has its’ own particular settings.
- You can choose the below given some options:-
- At login
- On mouse move
- On mouse idle
- Now, select the Day and Time when you want the trigger to happen.
- Select the Wallpaper Style as per your choice from the following options:-
- Click on the Browser tab to choose the wallpaper as per your choice and then click on the Create option.
- Now, your event will create and execute as you have selected.
This feature will allow you to change multiple events on your computer screen. With the help of this feature, you can easily edit the events by moving to the primary interface with their Name, Trigger, and Image path listed. Some of the shortcoming of this free app that you are not able to trigger multiple wallpapers for a single trigger.
However, it is not offering anything else except wallpaper refresh. But no doubt, it is a perfect choice to keep your desktop fresh each day and save time and you can tinker with your wallpaper whenever you want.