There are so many programmes and apps that want you to sign up with an email address and sometimes your password to send you their updates. Although these services include regular email updates regarding their promotions and service, these unrequired updates can really be annoying. This is one of the reasons why people want to use disposable email for these sign-ups.
Here is how you can get rid of the annoying emails
If you have ever used your email address to sign up, then it is no doubt that your email account will remain full of promotional emails. Thankfully most brands offer an Unsubscribe button to get rid of such emails. Gmail has made it really easy to unsubscribe from these emails. So next time when you want to stop receiving such emails, don’t just hit the spam or the Trash button, instead Unsubscribe from those emails.
Unsubscribe from the newsletter
Let’s learn about the primary process of how to unsubscribe from the email newsletters in Gmail. It is mandatory to include an unsubscribe option in their newsletters. Some of the companies will not clearly show the unsubscribe link in their emails. It will be at the bottom of the emails in grey or blue letters. Luckily, Gmail can find out the unsubscribe button and will show it to you next to the sender’s email. Just go to the newsletter that is annoying you, tap on Unsubscribe at the top next to sender’s email. You will see a new tab where you can confirm unsubscription. If you could not find a button next to sender’s email, look at the end of the email to see the unsubscribe button.
You can use a third party service to unsubscribe in bulk
- If you are cool with sharing your email and contact information with third party service, then you may make use of a third party service to unsubscribe from email newsletters in bulk quickly.
- Visit the page and tap on “Get Started” button.
- Type your email address on the next page and tap Continue.
- The prompt will ask for permission to view and manage emails and manage contacts.
- Once you roll further, It will list email newsletter senders in your account.
- You will be shown the names of the company with an Unsubscribe button next to them.
Tap on that Unsubscribe button, and you will be freed from all the unwanted newsletters in less than minutes.