The idea of Do Not Disturb has been thought as the name suggests which intends to keep your Apple Watch collecting notifications without actually letting you be notified. That might sound little strange, but when you’re sleeping, in a get-together or a meeting, at the movies, or else in a place where you don’t want to be disrupted by any kind of noise or cacophony to disturb you. But don’t want to see the list of everything you might have missed in the meantime, then the “Do Not Disturb” is just what you need.
In simple words, Do Not Disturb is ready to lend a hand iPhone setting for periods when you do not want to be interrupted by the device you are using, such as formal, events meetings or at nighttime. Embracing the “Do Not Disturb” is likely to help you prevent your iPhone from making unnecessary disruptions in your day-to-day life.
The Do Not Disturb option tends to stop notifications, alerts and phone calls from making any sound/noise, vibration or lighting up the display when your screen is locked. Unlike the Mute option, the “Do Not Disturb” disables both sounds and taps on your Apple Watch. If you want to know how you can use the Do Not Disturb on your Apple Watch keep reading ahead and follow the easy instructions given below:
How To Turn On Do Not Disturb On Your Apple Watch?
- First of all, you need to open the Apple Watch app from the iPhone’s Home screen.
- Then scroll little down and click on the General option.
- Click on the Do Not Disturb option.
- Here, you will need to toggle Mirror iPhone to On.
- Note: You can also enable Do Not Disturb automatically when starting a workout by toggling Workout Do Not Disturb to On.
Note: There are no custom Do Not Disturb settings available for your Apple Watch, at least not yet. So if you are looking forward to making changes, you are likely to need to prepare them for your iPhone too.
How To Manually Turn On The “Do Not Disturb” On Your Apple Watch?
- Firstly, you need to press the Digital Crown until you get to see your watch’s face.
- Then you have to swipe up for bringing up Control Center.
- Now, you need to tap on the Do Not Disturb button.
- Here, in the list that appears, you will need to choose a duration for Do Not Disturb.
Note: If you want to disable the Do Not Disturb, you may repeat the same steps.
Thank you for reading this article; I hope that the information given here will be helpful to you.
John Martin is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Samuel has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.